We put Nathan on the blanket to take some pictures and it fell on him which at first he was ok with. Then as you can see he decided that he didn't care for it after all!
After we got the blanket off of his head he was so cute and happy. Then he became unsure of the whole situation! But he is so dang cute! Also for those keeping track of how big he is, the shirt is a 3-6 month and the shorts are 6 months (which brought a little tear to my eye).
5 comments:
he's so funny
I was just about to ask if those were the 6 mo shorts when I re-read the post. Sadness. The shirt really is cute. He looks really cute. 2 days and some odd hours and his Nana is home to kiss him to death.
every time I look at this, which bytheway is about every hour, I crack up!!
haha still cracks me up
we are loving all these adorable pictures of sweet little Nathan! He is a changeable charlie for sure! We keep putting various poses of him on our desktop and smile everytime we look at him.
Post a Comment