6.25.2008

5 months!

Today Nathan is five months old! Time has just flown right by. He is generally a happy baby, but his mood can change in a nanosecond. Nathan has been sleeping for 8 hours every night, he is very particular about his bedtime it's either 9:30 or 10:30, always on the half-hour and he if misses it he'll wait 'till the next hour. He has started sleeping on his side, it's the funniest thing I put him down on his back and when I check on him or get him 9 times out of 10 he has wiggled to his side. Today he rolled over twice, but he prefers to do it by himself, as long as he is alone he will roll, irritating! Nathan loves to watch us eat, competently enthralled with utensils and must be a part of every meal but I have to be careful if I hold him while I eat because he reaches for the plate or bowl every time! He so wants eat real food. He loves his parents very much, he will follow me with his eyes whenever someone else holds him, and he loves Eric too, he often looks at the door waiting for daddy to come home! Nathan is such a joy to have in our lives, I can't imagine life without him!







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brett and Ashley said...

just too cute!! My squishes is all grown up!! I love all the pictures. precious!