6.02.2008

California:The Graduation


Courtney graduated from California State University Long Beach with a degree in English. Her class was the largest in the school's history! The cermony was outside and much less formal then Eric's. It was crazy hot and loud, Nathan did not enjoy the loudness at all, when the people behind us got up to cheer he joined them in but not in a good way, and then I overheard one girl say oh we woke her baby I feel bad and then the guy next to her said well what to do expect it's a graduation! I didn't expect it to be so laid back, I'd never been to one like that! I was telling Amanda about it and she said she understood, at her high school graduation there were posters with pictures of the grads when they were naked babies! I would have died!!
There were this beautiful purple trees everywhere, they only bloom once a year. As we were driving around my mom said that she had never seen them before and we lived there for 8 years!

No comments: