6.05.2008

Nathan being big...

Saturday while Eric and I were doing some house stuff, Justin and Rheanna offered to watch Nathan. I thought he would sleep for most of the time, but he didn't. When we came back I thought that Alec was up and playing in the driveway, but no it was Nathan! He looked so big and he enjoyed standing and playing with the toys so I pulled out a similar toy that we have here and he's enjoying biting on new things!

This is what he mostly does, he squaks a little and finds a toy to bite on, when he gets bored of that one he starts the process again! He loves to be standing, much prefers it to tummy time or practicing rolling over, I'll let you know when he does roll over!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow! Nathan is growing fast! and so handsome! Love you all!