6.16.2008

"I have toes!"



This past week Nathan has discovered that he has feet and toes. Whenever I put him down to try to get him to roll over, he just grabs his toes and hangs out. He works himself over to his side and stays like that for a good while and I think he's going to roll over but he doesn't! Although last night he did, but I think it was more of an accident than anything else, as he hasn't repeated
the feat. But he is doing really well with sitting up and eating cereal. He's growing up so fast!



2 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

Way to go Nathan...encore, encore!! By the way, I'm wondering if the eczema is worse now because he is eating cereal...just a thought. We saw a baby - 9months old today that makes Nathan look like he is from Ethiopia. Kisses from the girls!

Heidi said...

We are so glad that Nathan has discovered his toes! Does he like you to play "This Little piggy goes to market"?