10.24.2008

New Member of the Family?

Sometimes Nathan will sit by the back door for a while talking and singing to, what I thought was himself, turns out there is a cat that likes to hang out in the backyard.



He's pretty cute, but then he came to close and meowed all sad and almost made me feel bad for him.
Then I got scared of the cat, yep he got too close and was sad-meowing at me but I just closed the door, feeling bad for the poor kitty
And then he left and just about broke my heart. Poor tail-less kitty. I feel bad for you but this is not your home.
No Kitties!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Frieda said...

That's a very sad tale of the tail-less kitty. But at least Nathan is not stuck anymore.

CailĂ­n said...

Cold Mandy, very cold.

Brett and Ashley said...

gross

the girls said...

Poor kitty. He doesn't have a tail and now you won't let him have a friend :( very sad.