10.13.2008

Wedding Day!


On Thursday, 10-9-08, my sister Ashley got married! It made me feel old, happy, and excited. It was a great day everything went off without a hitch except that I left my shoes in Eagle Mountain so I had to race back from West Jordan to get them. Luckily I realized it early enough that I had just enough time to get them. But I didn't get a picture of the bride with Nathan in his cute shirt so you will just have to pretend that she is there, I'll give you a minute....

oh what a cute picture! On my way to the ceremony I was able to pick up Eric from work so that he could take care of Nathan and get him ready, while I got ready. It makes me a little sad to see my baby boy look so grown up. Somebody said that all he needed was a missionary tag!

He did look adorable though! 

Ashley was a picture-perfect bride and everything was wonderful!

4 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

Is that a shout out to me?

mandy said...

well yeah

Heidi said...

How cute is that boy!!! Did he have to help tying his necktie? ;) Cahyoot!!

Geepa Westover said...

looks like a missionary.
He looks hungry. :)