I've been taggd multiple times before and I've never done it, why because I'm lazy and usually the tags are hard thinking type things but this one was easy so I did it!
Go to the 6th picture in the 6th folder in your picture files and post it for all the world to see!
Luckily I have a thousand or so pictures of Nathan so the chance was pretty good that's what I would end up with! This was taken all the way back in September when my mom saw this series of pictures she asked who is that kid, oh that's Nathan!
Um, I guess this is the part where I tag other people...uh... if you read this consider yourself tagged! And I won't hold it against you if you ignore this, and don't expect me to do another tag!
1 comment:
I agree with you about tags...I'm just too dang lazy. Not worth the effort. Way to go putting forth the effort for this picture...BTW, is it 6th from the top or bottom of your files?
Post a Comment