10.27.2008

Stuffed Pumpkin

A month ago I said it was time to think about what Nathan would be for Halloween, after much thought and discussion, it was decided that he would be a pumpkin. So we borrowed the costume from cousins Carmel and Claire, tried it on and it fit, sort of. Anyway time passed, meals were eaten, and then Rheanna borrowed the pumpkin costume and put it on Alec, who is not exactly the same size as my chunker, and told me she was excited to see if it would still fit Nathan. I was nervous. So while we were at my mom's house yesterday we tried another pumpkin on, and it's snug but dang if he isn't cute!
It doesn't look so 'sausagey' in pictures. It's the arms that crack me up.
Don't worry I have a plan b if I decide this is too uncool on Friday
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is so precious!!! What a cutie pie. :)