For those that were having issues (Mom) seeing the pictures of the baby's room here is the exact same picture that is on the post below that I believe shows up but just in case here it is.
Looks like you are all ready to welcome that big ol' baby! :) Hope he arrives soon! I like how color-coordinated your room is - your bed and the baby's furniture - it all looks great!
3 comments:
Your mother is not insane...it wasn't on mine either and I was looking for nursery pictures too. Your apt is very cute and so is the nursery.
Looks like you are all ready to welcome that big ol' baby! :) Hope he arrives soon! I like how color-coordinated your room is - your bed and the baby's furniture - it all looks great!
So Cute! All you need now is a baby!!!!!!!
Post a Comment