1.20.2008

The New Place

We are finally posting pictures of our new apartment. We have settled in and really like our new home. We were able to go to our new ward today, and it was friendly. The Relief Society was very impressed that I only have a week left of pregnancy, they said I was small, but when I told them that the baby is measuring like eight pounds they seemed to accept it more. We really like the new ward for a couple of reasons, it starts at 11 and it's a 'real' ward. There are old people, primary kids, young people, newly married people and it was just a lot of fun. Eric would like me to mention how pretty the building is. It is quite nice with lots of dark wood and blues.









3 comments:

Heidi said...

your apt looks very nice - I like the counters in the kitchen - nice color. glad you are liking it and your new ward too. let us know what the Dr says today. Love you!

Frieda said...

Where's the nursery? We need a photo of Nathan's little room.

Lindsey said...

gorgeous! i like it a lot... i like the counter tops as well, and your nursery is cute. and i like how the kitchen counter opens up on the other side. we'll have to come up and see it soon once your little bundle of joy is here!