On Monday Eric and I decided that we should move. On Tuesday we drove up to Murray to look at some different apartments, and found one we really liked. Today we filled out an application, reserved the moving truck and on Friday we will move. It feels weird to make decision and act on it so quickly, usually Eric likes to plan things out for months and I like to have time to adjust to the idea of something new, I'm not too big on change. But as Eric pointed out we have to move every time there is a new life event; after we got married, we moved the week we found out we were pregnant, and now Eric is starting a new job on Monday and we are having a baby soon!(hopefully sooner rather than later)
Speaking of the baby, it is time to get in your guess for the arrival of Baby Boy Dow! Here's a quick rundown of the facts: he's big, measuring about a week ahead, I'm small, measuring about a week behind, the ultrasound on Monday estimated his weight at about 7 1/2 lbs., and typically first time moms go over their due date, which is what the doctor told me when I asked if he would be early. Also, just a heads up, February 2nd has been claimed already. We'll keep it simple, just the date, no times. Good luck to all!
16 comments:
My guess is 2.4.08. I know it's mean to think you'll have to last till then-but I think the facts tell us you'll have to.
My guess is the 1st of Feb.
Mum and I think Feb 3rd. That's Grampy Sloat's birthday.
I wanted the 1st! But I feel like the 5th is too late, so i'll have to go for the 31st.
Too bad, so sad Rheanna. You lose. :) BTW....what date do you choose M & E?
Granny has the 27th and Kristen has the 30th.
the anonymous poster above is Dad (in case you didn't figure that out :)We really hope you won't have to wait until Feb 3rd - even if that does mean we won't get our cookie! Love you!
Rachel claims the 5th and i claim the 28th!
Everything is pretty much taken...so I'm gonna go with 2.6.2008!
Feb 6th! Even though that wouldn't be fun either...
Granny wants something better than a cookie if she wins. Her request would be more holding time than anybody else.
Well most days have been taken, but I think since Mandy is so small and the baby is big she is going to go early so I will say the 26th.
My guess is the 25th of Jan.
Brett would like to guess the 29th!
Justin wants to guess the 24th :)
Post a Comment