1.25.2008

Nathan Eric Dow

Nathan Eric Dow was born at 3:13 this morning. He weighs 8 lbs. 1 oz. and is 20.5 inches long. He has blue eyes. He and Mandy are both very healthy and feeling well. We get to go home Sunday morning. We'll post more details and many more pictures later, but for now I just wanted everyone to be able to see our cute baby (and his hair!).








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so adorable...I wish I could hold him! And I love his hair!

CailĂ­n said...

He has hair like his Uncle Derek had. Beautiful. He is even cuter today than earlier this morning.

Albert said...

He looks very healthy and is beautiful. What fun you must be having now and what fun you'll continue to have with this choice spirit coming into your family to be yours forever and ever. The plan of salvation is perfect.

Dad

Lindsey said...

Oh my so precious and adorable! i'm so happy for you guys. and that's a cute name, nathan eric. did you know my bros name is nathan? congrats again!

Anonymous said...

This is the hansom Nathan that made me a Great Granny for the first time. Love HIS Guts.Way to Go Mandy and Eric! Lots of Love GG

Rheanna said...

SO HANDSOME!!!! Congrats!