Ashley wanted 'trees, and boulders, and cliffs' for the backdrop for the pictures, so up the canyon my mom, Kristen, Brett, Ashley and the photographer went. Eric was kind enough to stay home with Nathan. The location was just beautiful.
I won't post any pictures of the two of them that I took, we'll see if Ashley does, but I did like this picture of they lake with the fish jumping in the lake and if you look close you will see that happy couple!
BREAKING NEWS! The green has been found! If you've been around my family lately you know that anytime we've seen anything green we ask "Is this the green?" and always the answer was NO! But now we know that the green is 'plant green', shades of it even.




1 comment:
remember when Lauren's ball got away from us in the pond durring your pictures. I realize that Granny didn't think it was funny, but I giggle when I think back to it.
Post a Comment