Ok I had another crazy dream last night people. I may be going crazy. This time I was in high school, and trying out for the musical 'Wicked'. So I tried out for the part of the Lion, I can't remember his name. It was one of those crazy performances where the choir is on stage the whole time and people just come down from the risers and sing their part. And there was more than one person playing each role We did a dress rehearsal and everything in my dream. When it was time for opening night I couldn't remember the costume changes and no one would help me and my mom didn't even stay for the whole thing. Sad I know.
Who knew that deep down I want to be a performer?
1 comment:
Jessica Simpson was the lion in her High School play of The Wizard of OZ. Maybe you want to be Jessica Simpson. Maybe...
Post a Comment