That's right folks, Nathan outgrew his car seat and needed a big one. Luckily there are some pretty smart people out there and they have convertible ones. This one is rear-facing, forward-facing and a booster seat. It goes up to 100 pounds so we better not have to get a new one for a while. I bought it online after some research and reading some reviews, I'll let you all know how it goes in the car later tonight when Eric gets home!

We put the car seat in the car no problem and then when on a drive around the block to test it out and make sure it was coolio! Sometime between the house and the car Nathan lost his excitement for his new ride, I'll have to figure out some way to change that...

4 comments:
oh what a big boy!
I would be that excited too!
I had to laugh at the comment regarding the drive around the block. I'm still laughing. If you figure it out...sell it.
he just looks like 'hey man what did you do with my car seat...i'll get you!'
Post a Comment