7.23.2008
My Crazy Dream
I had a dream this morning, or maybe it was last night, anyway some lady came to my door asking for a swim diaper and I said sure c'mon in, so she and her 3 kids came in. I went to get a diaper for her and she followed with the baby and a toddler, so I gave it to her and explained that she could use it again if she washed it and let it dry, and while I'm doing this I noticed that the toddler was drawing on my wall, with a permanent marker! I was totally shocked and the mom said oh yeah sorry it'll come off and she left! So she walked out and this is when I see her teenage daughter, who looked at me like she understood but couldn't do anything. So I liked her, but really wanted the mom to care mom or even take the marker away from the kid but she didn't and my wall was covered in marker! So I went to try to clean the marker off and it started to change, from black scribbles to colorful hearts and rainbows, while it was pretty cool I was totally freaked out and just started scrubbing, and it wouldn't come off and I tried and tried and then I used an eraser and traced the drawings exactly and then it went away. So I guess the moral of this dream is don't let crazies into your house, and it's easier to clean with an eraser. That's what I'm taking anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds pretty interesting. I hope that if that ever happens to me it really will come off with an eraser. Somehow I don't think so.
it's time to stop using recreational drugs.
Post a Comment