8.20.2009

Nathan and Molly

Nathan loves to point to all of Molly's body parts but especially her nose and eyes. He loves his baby sister and wants her to be in her bouncy at all times because that is her spot. When my aunt Cailin and her girls came over the first thing he did was point out his baby.

After a rough start to the week with sickness, it seems like all is well and we are now trying to figure out Molly's feeding schedule, how often and how much. But she's so cute! I love her expressions!

4 comments:

bunchocoffeys said...

I'm impressed with how many pictures you manage to get of her with her eyes open! What a doll! I'm glad things have settled down a bit for ya.

Sarah said...

She is so darling!! Nathan is such a good big brother.

Heidi said...

sweet pictures!

Cindi said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations! I love love love her name.