Before Molly came I wanted to get her room painted a different color than the purple stripes. And while we were going to paint I thought it'd be a good time to paint Nathan's room too. I started back in June by priming the rooms, the purple needed two coats! Then nothing really happened until a in J Saturday in July when my Mom came out and she and Eric finished off the rooms. It was a long process but I'm so happy that it's over!
Molly's room Before:
4 comments:
apparently you moved the pictures around after uploading them because the only one I can open is the first one. Can't wait to see them in person.
i sure did. it was a process and you are lucky there are any pictures
It looks so good! One day I want to paint!
he looks like me in that picture
Post a Comment