Nathan wasn't really sure what to think about Molly, except that she wasn't very interesting. He spent the night at Justin and Rheanna's Wednesday night. Now he's at Nana's until Sunday night.
Someone pointed out that we didn't actually say when Molly was born. She was born Thursday, the 13th, at 8:49 a.m. She gets to share her birthday with her oldest cousin, Jessica, who turned fifteen. We came home from the hospital Friday evening, since Mandy is always more comfortable once she's home.
We can't beleive how tiny Molly looks in the carseat. It was a challenge to get the straps tight enough.
Molly is wrapped in the very cute blanket Aunt Katie made for her.
6 comments:
You always forget how tiny they come. She is so beautiful.
Funny story, when I told my friend about Molly, she said you mean Molly Mormon! Ha. I laughed cause I hadn't thought about that. Names, they'll get you coming and going.
Wow congrats!! She is absolutely precious. How great.
Congrats Mandy. She is a cute little girl.
She is so cute! Congratulations!
SO CUTE!!!!! I didn't even know your were pregnant! She is so precious!
Post a Comment