Anybody sick of hearing about Nathan's two-year birthday yet? No, good! Today we went to the doctor for a well-check, and all is well! He's height is 34 3/4" upper 50%; weight 30.6 lbs 75%; and hhis head is 50.4 cm 90%. He got one shot and took it like a little man, the nurse was impressed. The lesson learned from this doctor appt was never try to get out of Eagle Mountain City Center any time around 3, it will take forever and people drive slow. I never truly realized how many schools there were out here!
3 comments:
Awesome. City Center does have alot of schools. My mother-in-law told me if you double their height at 2, that's supposedly how tall they'll be as an adult, so Nathan would be 5'9 1/2". Pretty good! I'm glad shots weren't too much trouble, Joey knew it was coming and wasn't very happy about it.
Wahoo! for a healthy, happy adorable 2 year old Nathan.
I bet it will be 2 months before you post again. LOL
Post a Comment