1.05.2010

Cousins



Here are some cute cousins dressed up for Christmas!
They all did so well posing for pictures, there was only one meltdown at the very end, I won't say who, but it was very short and HE was such a trooper the rest of the time!

2 comments:

Cami said...

So cute! They do have the same dress, I love it! The pictures below of just the two kids are adorable as well!

Lindsey said...

About AVATAR-
The 3D didn't give me a headache, though I really thought it was going to. I'd heard from numerous people that it made them dizzy and then gave them a headache, but I was fine. I felt one starting during the 3D previews which had me worried, so I took my glasses off during the previews, and put them on when the movie actually started, and I was just fine. I doubt that that actually had an effect, but I left feeling fine!

One thing Jeff found that helped prevent him from getting a headache, was that he didn't try to watch or focus on something on his own, he just let his eyes follow and focus on what the 3D projection put into focus. That was the major difference between 2D and 3D, the 2D allows you to look around at the whole screen, while the 3D puts certain aspects in focus- popping out. Hopefully that makes sense!