Nathan got a table and chair set for Christmas, and he loves it! I got out the bumbo for Molly and she likes to sit in it, and Nathan likes to bring his chair over and sit with her. He will try to talk to her and gets slightly frustrated when she doesn't respond, he'll say it louder in her face. A few weeks ago, in church I told Nathan to fold his arms for the prayer, and then he started yelling 'Prayer' to Molly and pointing at her because she wasn't folding her arms too. Good times.

2 comments:
Haha, I love the church story! And Joey does the same thing for the camera. She has a toy camera that she calls her cheese, too. :) Your kids are adorable, by the way!
That is way cute. That bed looks like a fun place to play too, nice and bouncy.
Dad
Post a Comment