1.25.2010

Scary!

Today my little buddy is 2, I can't believe it! And yes, he did ask to put on the Elmo underwear, and no I do not have any plans to potty train him any time soon.

Nathan is so sweet and funny. He loves to talk and he knows what he wants and won't settle for anything less. He's kind of a neat freak, which I take the blame for, if his hands get dirty he freaks 'till they get clean and everything has to be in it's spot. Nathan is a great helper and is usually willing to give hugs and kisses on demand. I love him so much and can't wait to see what this next year bring!
I get weekly emails with tips and info and today they informed me that I had a preschooler.
I'm sorry but when did this little guy turn into a preschooler!

7 comments:

Cailín said...

I remember the first time the girls put underwear on - they were like 20 months and I thought they would never be big enough to fit them without a diaper on. Time goes by very fast!

Cailín said...

Oh, and how come they are telling me at 3 I have a preschooler - I don't know any 2 year olds in preschool that isn't a daycare. They are just trying to make you cry.

bunchocoffeys said...

You must get the same e-mails I do. :) I was like, WHAT?! They grow up so fast!

Ruth Done said...

We gave Jack that same slide when he turned two. Fyi, don't put it in a little pool for big kids to go down, it will break! He is a cute little kid

Megan Fuller said...

You're little kids are growing up!

Frieda said...

He'll be ready for training faster than you realize!

Cindi said...

He's so cute. I miss him in my nursery class. I hope he likes the "big" nursery.